COOLA Organic Suncare Collection, Mineral Face, Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 20, Unscented, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: COO-00211
- UPC Code: 853319002117
- Package Quantity: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 5.8 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- New Beauty Product Winner - Beauty Choice Award
- +Environmental Protection
- Organic Suncare
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- 70% + Certified Organic Inactives
- Anti-Aging Formula
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Happy Sun-Blocking!
- Plant Protection
- Cruelty Free
- TSA Approved Size
- Farm to Face
- Biodegradable / Reef Friendly
- Solar Powered Suncare
Perfect for everyday use!
Keep the sun and environment at bay with this SPF 20 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen; a clear, Titanium Dioxide based formula (for those who are Zinc sensitive) made with 98% natural ingredients. Organic Acai Oil - high in Omegas-3/6/9, Vitamins B1/2/3, plus antioxidant Vitamin C and E - delivers a powerful defense against aging. Organic Sunflower Seed Extract promotes elasticity while organic Linseed Oil, containing Alpha-Linolenic Acids, reduces redness and irritation. The phyto-protector Plankton Extract rejuvenates, as organic Cucumber Extract calms skin.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 4.2%}||sunscreen|
Aluminum hydroxide, caprylohydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol, carthamus tinctorius (organic safflower) seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (organic orange) fruit water, cocoglycerides, cucumis sativus (organic cucumber) fruit extract, euterpe oleracea (organic acai) fruit oil, glycerin (organic), helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) seed extract, hydrogen dimethicone, hydrolyzed wheat protein/PVP crosspolymer, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed) seed oil, plankton extract, propanediol, tocopherol, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, water, xanthan gum, zea mays (corn) starch.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun