- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- +Environmental Protection
- Natural Suncare
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Matte Natural Finish
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Endorsed By: American Lifeguard Association
- Happy Sun-Blocking!
- Plant Protection
- Cruelty Free
- Farm to Face
- TSA Approved Size
- Biodegradable/Reef Friendly
Concentrated formula; a little goes a long way!
Give your skin an immediate line-smoothing matte finish and fight signs of aging caused by the sun with this antioxidant-infused Farm to Face sourced broad spectrum SPF 30 mineral sunscreen. Natural Rose Hip Oil is rich in free radical fighting Vitamin C. Natural calming Evening Primrose and Flax Seed Oils deliver abundant Omega-3 and Gamma-Linolenic Acid improve elasticity and help skin retain moisture. Natural Shea Butter smoothes and hydrates while the phyto-protector Plankton Extract rejuvenates skin. Natural Cucumber lightly scents as it calms sun-exposed skin. Formulated for all skin types and tones, including those that are especially sensitive or oily.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Titanium Dioxide 3.2%
Zinc Oxide 1.8%
|Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum hydroxide, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter), cucumis sativus (organic cucumber) fruit extract, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, glycerin (organic), hydrogen dimethicone, isopropyl myristate, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed) seed oil, oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose) oil, plankton extract, polyamide-5, polysilicone-11, propylene carbonate, rosa canina (organic rose hip) fruit oil, silica silylate, stearalkonium hectorite|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
+ face was matte for at least 10 hrs + non-sticky and non-cakey + hid pores, can be a good primer + good value for money + doesn't clog pores + no white cast on the face - would prefer it to be fragrance free - not high in spf and pa
Moussy airy texture and matte enough for face if your skin type is normal to combination or oily and you want something that does not clog your pores this product does its job thought it will last longer but actually i used it up quicker than i thought - quicker than other sunscreen products - and going for second purchase already
Perfect for face
Posted by 5336978555444389543 on Oct 15, 2016
Best sunscreen for face I've found, even under makeup. No white ghosty look, not thick or pastey, nice & matte.
Posted by Reviewer1316840 on Aug 02, 2016
I have very sensitive skin and I need to be very careful with sunblock , my job requires me to be out in the sun a lot so I tend to sweat a lot . I love this sun block because even though I reapply every 2 hours my eyes don't burn when the sunblock gets into my eyes. I also like the matte finish it makes my skin look healthy and not greasy. .I would highly recommend it
the best sunscreen product
Posted by 5187548066230205437 on Jul 13, 2016
my skin is oily. this product is like the mix of cream and powder. feel light and fresh.
The Holy Grail of Mineral Sunscreen.
Posted by 4841726737396273328 on Apr 10, 2016
This is a great mineral sunscreen that does not feel heavy on your skin, nor does it leave a white cast on my skin when applied correctly. It feels silky smooth, much like a good primer and is my day to day staple. I no longer even wear makeup because this makes my skin look smooth. A small amount goes a long way and a bottle generally lasts me 4-5 months, which is much better than other sunscreens I've used. I have tried alot of mineral sunscreens, and this, this is my holy grail. It is reasonably priced and an amazing product.