Eclectic Institute, Organic, California Poppy, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Grain-Free Alcohol
- Since 1982
- Herbal Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- Eschscholzia Californica Whole Plant
- 500 mg/ml Herb Equivalency
- USDA Organic
- Full Strength
- Organic Alcohol
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Shake well: mix 15-30 drops in water; take 1-3 times daily.
Fresh organic california poppy (Eschscholzia californica) whole plant, organic grain-free alcohol content: 52-62%, filtered water. Fresh herb strength 1:2 (500 mg/ml).
Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.
Store upright. Keep out of reach of children.
This seemed to do an average job helping to reduce my daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. I tried California Poppy, Damiana, and Passion Flower to see which one worked best for me and it was Passion Flower all the way. Both the California Poppy and Damiana seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms after I stopped taking them for a day or two. It seemed like all my symptoms were twice as bad. Generally, I had an even more intense feeling of frustration and irritability. With Passion Flower, I can take it only when I need to without having to worry about my symptoms getting worse if I don't need to take it for a few days or weeks. I use the Eclectic Institute brand of Passion Flower.