California Xtracts, Iodine with Kelp, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
Take 1 drop once per day in a little water or as directed by your health care professional.
Shake well before using.
Vegetable glycerin, deionized water
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Drop|
|Servings Per Container: 1,277 drops|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|^Herb Weight Equivalence
* Daily Value (DV) Not Established
: Ethically Wild Harvested
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a good iodine product for anti-fungal properties, to protect the thyroid and help prevent breast cancer (the breast is very iodine-thirsty and the Japanese have low breast cancer rates - likely because of their kelp consumption, amongst other things). I use iodine topically for skin changes that may progress to cancers- they almost always disappear and healthy skin returns! Iodine is heavily involved in preventing cellular proliferation. Many pregnant women also do not get enough iodine, especially if they don't eat seaweed or seafoods. The only downside of this product is you don't know how much iodine you get from the kelp extract portion - so if you wanted a very precise dose, this may not be the best choice - but few people need to be so careful.