- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nature by Canus
- With Fresh Goat's Milk
- Intensely Hydrates and Nourishes Skin
- Fragrance Free
- Clinically Proven to Hydrate
- For Normal to Dry Skin
This ultra-hydrating facial cream protects and replenishes skin to visibly improve a soft, radiant complexion. A special blend of organic ingredients combine Cupuacu and Muru-muru Butters for continuous conditioning, providing daily therapy to help restore flexibility, moisture retention and elasticity to the skin. Enriched with fresh Goat's Milk, organic Jojoba Oil and the healing properties of Shea Butter, it leaves skin feeling energized and supple.
The Benefits of Fresh Goat's Milk
Rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals, fresh goat's milk is Mother Nature's greatest contribution to health and beauty.
Working closely with the goats, Canus is constantly developing new ways to use their magical milk to nourish a healthier, softer, more natural world.
Apply daily to clean face and neck after exfoliating with Nature by Canus facial scrub. Follow with Nature by Canus firming eye cream.
Aqua, dicaprylyl ether, caprae lac, cetearyl olivate*, sorbitan olivate*, cetyl palmitate*, sorbitan palmitate*, glycerin, methyl glutech-10, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil**, octyldodecanol, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii**, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil**, theobroma grandiflorum (cupuacu) seed butter**, astrocaryum muru-muru butter**, trehalose, xanthan gum, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, sodium hydroxide.
*Denotes Ecocert Certified
**Denotes Certified Organic Ingredients
- Always free of gluten, phosphates, parabens, phthalates, SLS, colors & fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Dermatologist tested & recommended
- pH balanced