Canus, All Natural Moisturizing Clay Mask, 5 oz (150 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nature by Canus
- With Fresh Goat's Milk
- Soothes Dry Skin & Cleans Pores
- Fragrance Free
- Clinically Proven to Hydrate
- For Normal to Dry Skin
This moisturizing clay mask gently treats dry skin and clogged pores. A special blend of clay minerals including Kaolin provides for great absorption, clearing the skin from toxins and impurities while significantly improving hydration. Packed with the goodness of certified organic ingredients like Shea Butter, Aloe, and Jojoba oils, it leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. The naturally occurring properties of fresh goat's milk work its moisturizing wonders to make the skin healthier.
Use up to 3 times per week. Apply a thin layer to clean face and neck, avoiding eye area. Wait 5-7 minutes and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove. For best results, use as part of your daily Nature by Canus regimen. Follow with daily facial cream and firming eye lift cream.
Aqua, kaolin, emulsifying wax NF, cetyl alcohol, caprae lac, illite, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii*, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, xanthan gum, trehalose, cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, titanium dioxide, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid.
*Denotes certified organic ingredient
- Always Free of Phosphates, Parabens, Phthalates, Gluten, SLS, Colors & Fragrances
- Never Tested on Animals
- Dermatologist Tested & Recommended
- pH Balanced
This mask is very good at cleaning your skin whilst not over drying it. It also seems to even out my skin tone and is very gentle and non-irritating. Highly recommended.