Canus, All Natural Moisturizing Facial Cleansing Milk & Make-Up Remover, 8 fl oz (235 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nature by Canus
- With Fresh Goat's Milk
- Gently Cleanses & Revitalizes Skin
- pH Balanced
- Fragrance Free
- Clinically Proven to Hydrate
- For Normal to Dry Skin
This moisturizing facial cleansing milk removes dirt and make up, while helping to prevent free radicals from damaging the skin and creating wrinkles. Packed with the goodness of certified organic ingredients like Acai, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils, it leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. A special blend of Shea and Palm Butters protects and aids in cell regeneration, while maintaining the skin's natural pH balance.
Gently wet face with warm water. Apply a small amount of cleansing milk to palm and massage over neck and face. For best results, use as part of your daily Nature by Canus regimen. Follow with moisturizing clay mask (up to 3 times a week), daily facial cream or night renewal cream and firming eye cream.
Water, dicaprylyl ether, caprylic/capric triglyceride, fresh goat's milk, glycerin, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, elaeis guineensis (palm) butter*, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, lauryl glucoside, trehalose, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
*Denotes certified organic ingredients
- Always Free of Phosphates, Parabens, Phthalates, Gluten, SLS, Colors & Fragrances
- Never Tested on Animals
- Dermatologist Tested & Recommended
- pH Balanced
iHerb Customer Reviews
It certainly has a moisturising effect, but leaves a layer on my skin which I then have to wash off -- I've used another brand which doesn't need a second washing, but which tests on animals, so I'm still on the hunt for a cruelty free facial cleanser & make-up remover.