Canus, Goat's Milk Soap with Lavender Oil, 3 Soap Bars, 5 oz (141 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- All Natural
- Rich Moisturizing Pure Vegetable Oil Soap
- With Fresh Goat's Milk
- Dermatologist Tested and Recommended.
- Not Tested on Animals
- Phosphate Free
- Gluten Free
What's so special about goat's milk soap?
Fresh Goat's Milk contains a high percentage of natural ingredients which act as a natural moisturizer for the skin. We have added Lavender Oil, known for its antibacterial and calming properties. Lavender Oil is also helpful in treating acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin inflammations. Ideal for getting rid of redness on the skin. Our all-natural pure vegetable oil soap made with fresh goat's milk will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Ingredients that make a difference
Sodium Palmate (Palm Oil)...............Gentle skin cleanser. A surfactant, also acts as an emulsifying agent.
Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Oil Kernels)...............Very mild surfactant, enhances the "sudzing".
Fresh Goat's Milk...............Naturally rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and triglycerides. Nourishing moisturizer for the skin. Helps soothe and heal dry skin.
Lavender Oil (Lavandula Hybrida Oil)...............Known for its antibacterial and calming properties. Also helpful in treating acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin inflammations.
Glycerin...............Natural lipid 100% from plant source. Great moisturizer. Maintains the skin's homeostasis.
Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, glycerin, fresh goat's milk, lavandula hybrida oil, palm kernel acid, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.
iHerb Customer Reviews
We really like this soap and it is reasonably priced and lasts fairly well in the shower.
First time trying Lavender Oil, I have used Canus goat milk soap and their other products for years I purchased this product for its calming and soothing properties of lavender, used it and loved it, I even tried on my 2yo grand daughter when she was cranky,calmed her down for a nap...