Canus, Goat's Milk Soap with Lavender Oil, 3 Soap Bars, 5 oz (141 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Rich Moisturizing Pure Vegetable Oil Soap
- With Fresh Goat's Milk
- Dermatologist Tested and Recommended.
- Not Tested on Animals
- Phosphate Free
- Gluten Free
What's so special about goat's milk soap?
Fresh Goat's Milk contains a high percentage of natural ingredients which act as a natural moisturizer for the skin. We have added Lavender Oil, known for its antibacterial and calming properties. Lavender Oil is also helpful in treating acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin inflammations. Ideal for getting rid of redness on the skin. Our all-natural pure vegetable oil soap made with fresh goat's milk will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Ingredients that make a difference
Sodium Palmate (Palm Oil)...............Gentle skin cleanser. A surfactant, also acts as an emulsifying agent.
Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Oil Kernels)...............Very mild surfactant, enhances the "sudzing".
Fresh Goat's Milk...............Naturally rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and triglycerides. Nourishing moisturizer for the skin. Helps soothe and heal dry skin.
Lavender Oil (Lavandula Hybrida Oil)...............Known for its antibacterial and calming properties. Also helpful in treating acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin inflammations.
Glycerin...............Natural lipid 100% from plant source. Great moisturizer. Maintains the skin's homeostasis.
Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, glycerin, fresh goat's milk, lavandula hybrida oil, palm kernel acid, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.