Canus, Goat's Milk Soap, with Marigold Oil, 5 oz (141 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Rich Moisturizing
- Pure Vegetable Oil Soap with Fresh Goat's Milk
- Dermatologist Tested and Recommended
- Phosphate Free
What's so special about goat's milk soap?
Fresh goat's milk has long been used as a skin moisturizer. Goat's Milk contains capric and caprylic acid which reduce the alkalinity found in many skin care products. This reduced alkalinity results in s pH level closer to healthy human skin. Canus has extended the natural benefits of fresh goat's milk by adding Calendula Oil from Marigold plant, a plant lipid recognized for its antioxidant and excellent emollient properties. Plant lipids such as Calendula Oil can be very helpful in hydrating and keeping skin from feeling dry and uncomfortable.
Ingredients that make a difference
Sodium Palmate (Palm Oil) - Gentle skin cleanser. A surfactant, also acts as an emulsifying agent.
Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Oil Kernels) - Very mild surfactant, enhances the "sudzing".
Fresh Goat's Milk - Naturally rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and triglycerides. Nourishing moisturizer for the skin. Helps soothe and heal dry skin.
Marigold Oil (Calendula Oil) - A plant lipid recognized for its antibacterial, antioxidant and excellent emollient properties.
Glycerin - Natural lipid 100% from plant source. Great moisturizer. Maintains the skin's homeostasis.
Not tested on animals
Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, glycerin, fresh goat's milk, palm kernel acid, calendula oil, parfum, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.
Very good soap
Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 13, 2012
Very good soap, makes wonderful foam.