Canus, Li'l Goat's, 40% Zinc Oxide Ointment, 10 oz (284 g) (Discontinued Item)
- For Your Little One's Sensitive Skin
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Clean the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 20 and 15 C (66-77 F)
Not tested on animals.
|Zinc Oxide 40%||Skin Protectant|
Petrolatum, fresh goat's milk, mineral oil, emulsifying wax NF, fragrance, beeswax, propylene glycol, diazolidnyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben
I use this as a non-toxic sunscreen
Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013
Believe it or not, I use this cream as my sunblock. The 40% zinc oxide is the best sun protection I've ever experienced. I don't burn at all even on very sunny days at the beach. It's pasty white so it doesn't look so good, but who cares... I only use a very thin layer so its not so "white" .
Posted by Reviewer2536914 on Feb 15, 2012
the first cream that really worked for my son
it works great!
Posted by Reviewer2232705 on Jan 03, 2012
it works great!
Putting this on all type of skin irritations
Posted by Reviewer1654972 on Oct 27, 2011
Smells great. Goes on pretty pasty - white. BUT does the job. Heals little skin irritations really quickly. Better then anything I've used before.