Canus, Li'l Goat's, 40% Zinc Oxide Ointment, 10 oz (284 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Canus7 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Product Code: CNU-00117
- UPC Code: 779242001174
- Package Quantity: 10 oz (284 g)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 2.9 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Volume Discount
- For Your Little One's Sensitive Skin
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Clean the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 20 and 15 C (66-77 F)
Not tested on animals.
|Zinc Oxide 40%||Skin Protectant|
Petrolatum, fresh goat's milk, mineral oil, emulsifying wax NF, fragrance, beeswax, propylene glycol, diazolidnyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben
iHerb Customer Reviews
the first cream that really worked for my son
Believe it or not, I use this cream as my sunblock. The 40% zinc oxide is the best sun protection I've ever experienced. I don't burn at all even on very sunny days at the beach. It's pasty white so it doesn't look so good, but who cares... I only use a very thin layer so its not so "white" .