Canus, Nature's Dog, Fresh Goat's Milk All Natural Shampoo Bar, 5 oz (141 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Canus11 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CNU-85001
- UPC Code: 779242850017
- Package Quantity: 5 oz (141 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.9 x 1.5 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- For Healthy Skin and Shiny Coat...
- Naturally Controls Fleas, Ticks and Dandruff
- Biodegradable Soap
- This Product Has Been Tested on Humans
Nature's Dog All Natural Vegetable Base Shampoo Bar utilizes the natural benefits from fresh goat's milk to help support a shiny coat and healthy skin. Lathers luxuriously making it easy to clean those hard to reach areas such as the underbelly of your dog. Invigorating, naturally moisturizing and nourishes sensitive, dry and itchy skin.
- Fresh goat's milk is naturally moisturizing.
- Shea butter improves luster to a dull coat and rejuvenates dry irritated skin.
- Neem, juniper and tea tree oils naturally controls fleas, ticks and dandruff while soothing dry, irritated skin and hot spots.
- Wheat protein helps soften and maintain a healthy shiny coat.
- Meadowfoam seed oil replenishes moisture to skin and adds shine to coat.
Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, glycerin, caprae lac (fresh goat's milk), parfum, melia azadirachta (neem) leaf extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) extract, sodium chloride, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), hydrolyzed wheat protein, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, tetrasodium EDTA.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Easy to grab, distribute, and lather than liquid shampoo - and better price too! Scent is nice, and cleans well. The only con is that it cleans so well that the coat has become drier than when using liquid shampoo.
and so easy to use, lathers up nicely. I would probably buy a soap like this over a shampoo in future.