Now Foods, Cap M Quick, "00" Size Capsule Filler (Discontinued Item)
By Now Foods18 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.44 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: NOW-00777
- UPC Code: 613255007771
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.25 x 10.25 x 3.5 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
Do it Yourself Capsule Filler
- Assemble: Before starting, place capsule holder on large paper. Place spacers on end posts facing center. Set holder on the four corner posts resting on spacers above base.
- Load: Manually separate capsule placing the longer half into holes. (Top of capsules should be below surface of holder)
- Fill: Pour powdered herbs or vitamins onto holder spreading substances evenly with card, filling all capsules. Remove excess substance carefully by scraping from holder onto paper.
- Cap: Turn end spacers 90°. Holder will fall down exposing upper half of filled capsules. Manually replace top cap, and remove filled capsules.
iHerb Customer Reviews
But figured out a way to cap the darn things pretty easily. The filling part is simple and the fixture works great. Trying to hold the cap...without flexing it out of round...which makes it impossible to install, was the problem. The solution was found in a Bic Round Stic Grip medium ball point pen. I snipped off the pocket tab on the cap and packed it nearly full of tissue paper. The capsule top fits perfectly into the pen cap and the packing prevents it from going in too far and allows you to apply some pressure. When filling the fixture, the caps are placed on the table in front as the bodies are inserted into their holes. When you have all the bodies full, the butt of the pen can be pressed into each to compress the contents if you want to get a bit more in. Capping is as simple as picking up each cap with your newly made tool and inserting it with a little twist onto each body. The tissue packing allows you to press them down while still pulling the tool off easily. SO much easier than trying to do it with the fingers. It takes me about 2-5 seconds to cap each one. When all are started, go back with a finger and firmly press until the 'click'. Give it a try!
Fast and efficient set-up! Works very well. Good price, too.