Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Ecological Formulas, Kaprycidin-A, 250 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc Caprylates
- Dietary Supplement
Kaprycidin-A is a scientifically-designed dietary supplement containing a unique blend of fatty acids as naturally derived from coconut oil. Best results have been obtained using Kaprycidin-A in conjunction with a low-yeast diet. Manufacturing processes require a slow-release delivery system to prevent denaturation in the gastro-intestinal tract.
Take one to six capsules daily, or as directed by a physician.
Cellulose, methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 250|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calcium (as calcium phosphate, calcium caprylate)||70 mg||8%|
|Phosphorus (as calcium phosphate)||51 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium caprylate)||20 mg||6%|
|Zinc (as zinc caprylate)||15 mg||100%|
|Fatty Acid Blend (Magnesium, Zinc and Calcium Caprylates)||325 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established