Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate, 100 Tablets
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Potency Certified Bioavailability
- (Co-Enzyme B6)
- Dietary Supplement
Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate is the active co-enzyme form of vitamin B6.
Take one to three tablets daily as directed by a physician.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate, stearic acid, acacia gum, food glaze.
Contains no yeast, starch, sugar, beef, milk, wheat or other common food allergens.
Sealed for protection
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate)||103 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||20 mg||1000%|
|* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Values Not Established
iHerb Customer Reviews