Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Potency Certified Bioavailability
- (Co-Enzyme B6)
- Dietary Supplement
Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate is the active co-enzyme form of vitamin B6.
Take one to three tablets daily as directed by a physician.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate, stearic acid, acacia gum, food glaze.
Contains no yeast, starch, sugar, beef, milk, wheat or other common food allergens.
Sealed for protection
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate)||103 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||20 mg||1000%|
|* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Values Not Established