Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Potency Certified Bioavailability
- (Co-Enzyme B6)
- Dietary Supplement
Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate is the active co-enzyme form of vitamin B6.
Take one to three tablets daily as directed by a physician.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate, stearic acid, acacia gum, food glaze.
Contains no yeast, starch, sugar, beef, milk, wheat or other common food allergens.
Sealed for protection
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate)||103 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||20 mg||1000%|
|* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Values Not Established