- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural / Biodegradable
- Eco-Safe/Reef Friendly
- UVB/UVA Protection
- No Parabens
- Botanical/Mineral Blend
- Water Resistant
- Broad Spectrum Protection
Our natural blend of skin conditioning hydrators and broad spectrum sunscreen affords you the safest protection while keeping moisture in the skin tissue replenished.
Apply Sol Guard smoothly and evenly before exposure to the sun. (30 minutes prior to exposure is recommended.) Reapply Sol Guard evenly, every 45 minutes while in the sun, or after towel drying. Shake Sol Guard well before using.
For external use only, if a rash or any irritation occurs, suspend use.
Pure Active Ingredients:
Organic aloe vera leaf (aloe barbadensis gel), natural titanium dioxide, natural (transparent) zinc oxide, wild pansy extract (viola tricolor extract), green coffee bean extract (coffee arabica bean extract), hibiscus (hibiscus rosa sinensis extract), cucumber extract (cucumis sativus extract), melon extracts, organic sunflower oil (sunflower seed oil glyceride), tocopherol acetate (natural vitamin E from corn), organic jojoba and cetyl alcohol, natural sorbate/food grade.
Our maximum sunscreen contains 9% titanium dioxide and 3.5% transparent zinc oxide. As the spf number goes down, so does the amount of the natural minerals, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, thus reducing the screens abilities.