Carlson Labs, Aces + Zn, 120 Soft Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Protects Cells from Free-Radical Damage
- An FDA Regulated Facility
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
Air pollution, tobacco smoke, ozone, radiation, dietary fats and heavy exercise can produce unstable substances in the body called free radicals. Research has established that excess free radicals can damage healthy cells.
ACES+Zinc provides natural antioxidants to help protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Take two soft gels daily at mealtime.
Soybean oil, beeswax, soy lecithin, sunflower oil, palm fruit stearin, glyceryl monostearate.
Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water, carob.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
Soft gel color variations may occur.
|Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per 2 Soft Gels||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||400 IU||1333%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||50 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (from l-selenomethionine)||100 mcg||143%|
I have used this product for years on and off when my hair would thin because of hormone changes, or thyroid medication. It thickens and restores my hair. Everything I need in one capsule.
Posted by Reviewer2840390 on Dec 20, 2011
believe it's a good product
Posted by Reviewer3073531 on Jul 12, 2011
Useful for the skin and, maybe against wrinkles :) (Sorry my english is so bad)
Posted by Reviewer1031369 on May 04, 2011
Great product that I use from colds, sinus & bronchitis
These pills are large and have a horrible odor in my cabinet but they do not cause a bad taste once swallowed.