Carlson Labs, Alpha Lipoic, 100 mg, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Potency and Quality Guaranteed
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
Alpha Lipoic is a powerful antioxidant found in many foods including spinach & broccoli. It works with other nutrients including vitamins E and C to defend against excessive free radicals. It is called a universal antioxidant because it is soluble in both water and lipid based tissue.
Take one tablet one or two times daily at mealtime. Do not chew tablets.This timed-release formula is prepared to disintegrate over a period of up to 1 hour.
Dicalcium phosphate, plant cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
Natural color. Sugar-free. Starch-free. Salt-free. Yeast-free. Preservative-free. Milk-free. Corn-free. Wheat-free. Soy-free. Cellulose-coated. Gluten-free.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|