Carlson Labs, Alpha Lipoic, 300 mg, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Carlson Labs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency and Quality Guaranteed
Alpha Lipoic is a powerful antioxidant found in many foods including spinach & broccoli. It works with other nutrients including vitamins E and C to defend against excessive free radicals.
Take one tablet one or two times daily at mealtime. Do not chew tablets.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (veg), stearic acid (veg), silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium. May contain ethylcellulose and food glaze.
Natural color. Sugar-free. Starch-free. Salt-free. Yeast-free. Preservative-free. Milk-free. Corn-free. Wheat-free. Soy-free. Cellulose-coated.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||300 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|