Carlson Labs, CO•QH, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 30 Soft Gels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
CO•QH (Ubiquinol) is the reduced form of CoQ10. Because CO•QH is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10, it is highly bioavailable and therefore more active inside the body (gram per gram) then CoQ10. CO•QH supports the body's cardiovascular and energy systems by promoting the production of ATP.
Take one soft gel daily. Do not chew.
D-limonene oil, caprylic acid, capric acid, alpha lipoic acid. Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel liquid.
Gluten-free. Natural color. Preservatives-free.
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Amount Per Soft Gel||% DV|
|CO•QH (Reduced coenzyme Q10)||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|