Carlson Labs, Chelated Copper, 250 Tablets
By Carlson Labs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Mineral Supplement
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
Carlson Chelated Copper is prepared to aid the absorption of copper.
The copper is chelated with glycine (an important amino acid in human nutrition). Chelation helps the body to transport minerals across the intestinal wall as part of digestion.
Take one tablet daily at mealtime.
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, stearic acid (veg.), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides.
Natural blue color. Salt-free. Preservative-free. Wheat-free. Yeast-free. Milk-free. Gluten-free. Soy-free. Tablet color variations naturally occur.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Copper (as copper glycinate chelate)||5 mg||250%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I wanted to like these (because of the price) and have tried all sorts of ways to take them but each time they make me feel very nauseous within a few minutes. I have a pretty strong stomach and can tolerate most things, just not these. It's back to copper sebacate for me which has never had any negative effects.