Carlson Labs, Chewable Calcium, Vanilla, 250 mg, 120 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- 250 mg of Calcium from Calcium Citrate
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
Calcium is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Carlson Chewable Calcium is a tasty vanilla tablet providing 250 mg of calcium. It is casein and milk free.
Chew one tablet once or twice daily.
Fructose, sorbitol, stearic acid (veg.), magnesium stearate, vanilla, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose.
Natural color. Preservative-free. Starch-free. Wheat-free. Soy-free. Yeast-free. Milk-free. Gluten-free.
Keep bottle tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Calcium (from Calcium Citrate)||250 mg||25%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
despite the added sugar, these tablets are mostly okay tasting. At least the product is soy-free and milk-free and wheat-free
Posted by archeiherb on Aug 06, 2015
i like the taste...but my family feel sick after chewing
I love these chewables
Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Apr 03, 2014
They are not bad tasting, easier to take and the milligrams is low enough that I can take what I need when I need it.
Good but not awesome
Posted by Reviewer2313891 on Nov 15, 2011
Basically a good flavor although a bit chalky.
Posted by Reviewer2200513 on Sep 27, 2011
I give this product to my 3-year-old son and he likes it. Taste is really good!