Carlson Labs, Digestive Aid #34, 500 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Powerful Food Enzymes
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency and Quality Guaranteed
Carlson Digestive Aid #34 is a powerful digestive enzyme formula to supplement body secretions and promote the utilization of food. Each tablet supplies 34 thousand USP units of Protease and 34 thousand USP units of Amylase activity and 2 to 8 thousand USP units of Lipase activity, to help digest your meal.
Under conditions of the USP assay for enzyme activity, each tablet digests 34 grams of protein and substantial quantities of fat and starch as well.
Digestive Aid #34 tablets are prepared to disintegrate where digestive functions take place. The Pancreatin and Ox Bile are contained inside a special inner coating for intestinal disintegration.
Take one tablet with each meal, or as recommended by your doctor. Do not chew tablets.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Enteric coating: glycerin, maltodextrin, shellac, ammonium salt, sodium alginate, talc, water.
Soy-free. Milk-free. Yeast-free. Wheat-free. Sugar-free. Gluten-free.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Pancreatin Concentrate 4x||340 mg||*|
|Ox Bile||34 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|