Carlson Labs, Digestive Aid #34, 500 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Carlson Labs
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Powerful Food Enzymes
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency and Quality Guaranteed
Carlson Digestive Aid #34 is a powerful digestive enzyme formula to supplement body secretions and promote the utilization of food. Each tablet supplies 34 thousand USP units of Protease and 34 thousand USP units of Amylase activity and 2 to 8 thousand USP units of Lipase activity, to help digest your meal.
Under conditions of the USP assay for enzyme activity, each tablet digests 34 grams of protein and substantial quantities of fat and starch as well.
Digestive Aid #34 tablets are prepared to disintegrate where digestive functions take place. The Pancreatin and Ox Bile are contained inside a special inner coating for intestinal disintegration.
Take one tablet with each meal, or as recommended by your doctor. Do not chew tablets.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Enteric coating: glycerin, maltodextrin, shellac, ammonium salt, sodium alginate, talc, water.
Soy-free. Milk-free. Yeast-free. Wheat-free. Sugar-free. Gluten-free.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Pancreatin Concentrate 4x||340 mg||*|
|Ox Bile||34 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I ordered this for my grandmother who had her gallbladder removed two years ago. Since the surgery she would often get diarrhea after eating certain types of foods. She takes one Digestive Aid before lunch and dinner and she is feeling much better. She rarely gets diarrhea now. After the gallbladder is removed your body no longer can produce certain digestive enzymes to break down certain foods, especially fats. Carlson Labs Digestive Aid #34 helps to supplement the body with these missing enzymes to make digestion without a gallbladder easier. I would recommend this product to anyone who has had their gallbladder removed!