Carlson Labs, E Gems, 400 IU, 2 Bottles, 90 Softgels + 44 Soft Gels
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Finest Natural-Source Vitamin E
- Twice as Active**
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Vitamin E
- Independently Assayed to Guarantee 100% Potency
- 100% Natural-Source Vitamin E
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and important antioxidant that promotes a healthy heart and cardiovascular system to help maintain your good health.
** E-Gems are twice as active as synthetic vitamin E, inside our bodies. (by wt.)
Take one soft gel once or twice daily, preferably at mealtime.
Sunflower oil, beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
Natural color. Corn-free. Milk-free. Salt-free. Gluten-free. Sugar-free. Yeast-free. Preservative-free.
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Amount Per Soft Gel||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate from soy)||400 IU||1333%|
I've used this product for years with great results for vericose veins. Also squeeze it into creams & oils to up their nourishing value.
Esterified (acetate) form of vitamin E. I seem to get better results from a straight alpha-tocopherol formula, or ideally mixed tocopherols. Vitamin E esters are apparently not utilised as well by some individuals, however this is a good product for the money and may well be all that you need.
Worth to buy
Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Jul 21, 2013
Will order again
Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jun 20, 2012
Seems to help my complexion. Reduces scaring from previous surgeries.
What a difference
Posted by Reviewer1227420 on May 01, 2010
These are great! I'm having female problems and adding this Vitamin E to my diet has made a big difference.
Carlson labs E Gems 400 IU
Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Apr 30, 2010
Supposed to help with menopausal symptoms but nothing dramatic yet. I like Carlson but I wish they'd make E without soy...