Carlson Labs, EcoSmart Omega-3, Lemon Flavored, 500 mg, 90 Soft Gels
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.89|
- AKA CalaOmega
- 500 mg Omega-3s
- Sustainable Source
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Brain, Vision & Cardiovascular Health
- Carlson: Specializing in the Finest Norwegian Marine Oils Since 1982
- Friend of the Sea
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
The sustainability of our environment pertains to us all. EcoSmart Omega-3 is an eco-friendly and highly sustainable source of the important omega-3s, EPA and DHA. EcoSmart Omega-3's easy-to-swallow soft gels provide the omega-3's that support brain, vision, joint & cardiovascular health. EcoSmart Omega-3: Healthy for you. Healthy for our Earth.
Adults: Take one soft gel once or twice daily, at mealtime.
Natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols. Soft gel shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
This product is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully-potent and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
Keep bottle tightly closed and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 or 2 Soft Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 90 or 45|
|1 Soft Gel||% DV||2 Soft Gels||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10||20|
|Total Fat||1 g||1.5%*||2 g||3%*|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||1.5%||10 mg||3%|
|Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha tocopherol)||10 IU||33%||20 IU||66%|
|Norwegian Calamari Oil||1000 mg||†||2000 mg||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids**||500 mg||†||1000 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)**||360 mg||†||720 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)**||140 mg||†||280 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Reported as ethyl ester.