Carlson Labs, Glutathione Booster, 180 Capsules
By Carlson Labs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Nature's Antioxidants...Protects Body Cells
- Dietary Supplement
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
Glutathione is important for the body's cellular defense. It is the primary constituent in the production of the powerful antioxidant glutathione peroxidase. The variety of nutrients within Glutathione Booster encourages healthy cellular metabolism, helps maintain optimal health, and can reward us with peak performance.
Take two capsules daily at mealtime.
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (veg.), gelatin capsule.
Corn-free. Sugar-free. Salt-free. Starch-free. Yeast-free. Wheat-free. Gluten-free. Preservative-free.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
Do not accept if clear band around bottle neck and cap is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||5 mg||294%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||200 mcg||286%|
|N-Acetyl Cysteine||200 mg||*|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seeds)||140 mg||*|
|Garlic (odorless) (Allium sativum) (bulb)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic||50 mg||*|
|Asparagus Conc. (Asparagus officinalis) (shoot)||25 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I ordered this product because my doctor advised me too. He stated that it has the top 3 main ingredients for treating neurapathy. I have been taking it along with my lyrica now for a few weeks and my pain has inproved. I suggest anyone with neuropathy issues to take this product.