Carlson Labs, Key·E, Natural Vitamin E, 400 IU, 250 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Finest Natural-Source Vitamin E
- Twice as Active**
- Dietary Supplement
- Independently Assayed to Guarantee 100% Potency
- 100% Natural-Source Vitamin E
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
**KEY·E tablets are twice as active as synthetic vitamin E, inside our bodies. (by wt.)
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and important antioxidant that promotes a healthy heart and cardiovascular system to help maintain your good health.
Chew one tablet once or twice daily, preferably at mealtime.
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, cornstarch, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, natural vanilla flavor, stevia.
Natural color and taste. Wheat-free. Gluten-free. Yeast-free. Milk-free. Salt-free. Preservative-free. Vegetarian.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate from soy)||400 IU||1333%|