Carlson Labs, Lycopene, 15 mg, 180 Soft Gels
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
Lycopene is an important carotenoid, which can inactivate free radicals in the body. Clinical studies show that daily supplementation with Lycopene helps to maintain normal prostate health.
Take one soft gel daily at mealtime.
Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, carob, silicon dioxide.
Natural color. Preservative-free. Milk-free. Salt-free. Sugar-free. Corn-free. Yeast-free. Tomato-free. Gluten-free.
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Amount Per Soft Gel||% DV|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I have been taking this (1 a day) as a replacement to Nature's Way Lycopene Super Antioxidant. These Carlson Labs softgels look exactly identical to the Nature's Way; yet, they claim to have 3 times more lycopene (and cost indeed 3 times more). I hope that claim is true, as I haven't found a way to verify lycopene's effects.