Carlson Labs, Niacinamide, 500 mg, 250 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 50 Years Strong
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Energy Metabolism
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- An FDA Regulated Facility
Niacinamide is a specific form of niacin and is also known as vitamin B-3. Niacinamide does not cause a niacin flush.
Adults take one tablet daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, triacetin, polyethylene glycol, carnauba wax.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||500 mg||2500%|