Carlson Labs, One·Gram C, Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 500 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Carlson Labs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency and Quality Guaranteed by Laboratory Analysis
Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant nutrient. It is necessary for the building of collagen, maintaining teeth and gum tissue health, and normal functioning of the body's natural defenses.
Take one tablet one to two times daily, preferably at mealtime.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (veg.), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (veg.), croscarmellose sodium.
Natural color. Preservative-free. Salt-free. Starch-free. Soy-free. Milk-free. Wheat-free. Yeast-free. Corn-free. Cellulose-coated. Sugar-free. Gluten-free.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Just the best for STOPPING colds and the 'flu in its tracks. Can mega dose easily with no ill effects. If I feel a cold/'flu coming on, I take 8 immediately followed by 8 in the evening. Then do the same the 2nd day and thereafter halve the dose for 2 more days. Viola, no colds for me!!! Thanks Carlson Labs.