Carlson Labs, Tocotrienols with Natural Vitamin E, 180 Soft Gels
By Carlson Labs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
Each soft gel contains 200 mg palm oil providing an all-natural source of vitamin E, which is rich in tocotrienols. Tocotrienols are powerful antioxidants related to vitamin E. This product provides the same ratio of tocotrienols as used in several scientific studies.
Take one soft gel once or twice daily, at mealtime.
Palm oil concentrate. Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
Natural color. Preservative-free. Gluten-free.
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Amount Each||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||100 IU||333%|
|Gamma Tocotrienol||18 to 28 mg†||*|
|Alpha Tocotrienol||12 to 15 mg†||*|
|Delta and Beta Tocotrienols||4 to 7 mg†||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Range based on testing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Carlson Labs' E products are very high quality. They are superior to Unique E because they include all 4 tocotrienols and not just two.
My husband and I both take this vitamin E. Man2Man newsletter from Dutchess County, NY, recommends this for fighting prostrate and breast cancer. They state that a Vitamin E high in tocortienols is a better anti-cancer drug than the cancer drugs that doctors recommend.