Carlson Labs, Tri-B, B•6 Folate B•12, 360 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
Research indicates that the three B vitamins in Tri-B help maintain normal blood levels of homocysteine.
Take one tablet daily with water, juice or food.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Natural pink color. Preservative-free. Salt-free. Soy-free. Milk-free. Wheat-free. Sugar-free. Corn-free. Cellulose-coated. Vegetarian.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folate (folic acid)||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||400 mcg||6666%|
This combination of B vitamins is great for stress and reducing homocystein levels in the blood. Great all round product.
Posted by Sahasrara13 on Dec 11, 2014
I am usually very sensitive to any kind of pills. I like this product because it doesn't cause me any irritations + i don't have to worry for vitB for a year!
Posted by Reviewer1883125 on Apr 05, 2012
excellent product, just wish they would lose the croscarmellose sodium additive !
Posted by Reviewer1847836 on Sep 01, 2011
everyone needs this
Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Nov 27, 2010
so far so good one a day is great