Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 25,000 IU, 300 Softgels
By Carlson Labs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- With Pectin
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Healthy Vision
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
Vitamin A is an essential nutrient in human nutrition. Each soft gel contains 25,000 IU of Vitamin A from fish liver oil. The Vitamin A is dispersed with apple pectin.
Adults take one soft gel three times weekly.
Soybean oil, beeswax, apple pectin, soy lecithin.
Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
Contains soy and fish (cod, pollock, haddock).
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not take if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
Some ingredient separation may occur within soft gels.
The recommended daily serving of this product contains more than 10,000 IU of Vitamin A from retinol. Large amounts of Vitamin A from retinol are known to cause birth defects.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Softgel||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (from fish liver oil)||25,000 IU||500%|