Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 25,000 IU, 300 Softgels
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.65|
- With Pectin
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Healthy Vision
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
Vitamin A is an essential nutrient in human nutrition. Each soft gel contains 25,000 IU of Vitamin A from fish liver oil. The Vitamin A is dispersed with apple pectin.
Adults take one soft gel three times weekly.
Soybean oil, beeswax, apple pectin, soy lecithin.
Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
Contains soy and fish (cod, pollock, haddock).
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not take if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
Some ingredient separation may occur within soft gels.
The recommended daily serving of this product contains more than 10,000 IU of Vitamin A from retinol. Large amounts of Vitamin A from retinol are known to cause birth defects.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Softgel||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (from fish liver oil)||25,000 IU||500%|