- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Healthy Bones and Immune Function
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- An FDA Regulated Facility
Current research indicates the important nutrient vitamin D plays a supportive role in promoting teeth and bone health, immune system function, a healthy cardiovascular system, muscle health, and calcium absorption.
Take one soft gel daily at mealtime.
Sunflower oil. Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Amount Per Soft Gel||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||2000 IU||500%|
I chose this product because it get a very high rating on the subscription based Consumer Labs.com review site.
I have to take a proton pump inhibitor (Prevacid) for frequent acid reflux. That class of drugs makes it more difficult to assimilate certain vitamins and minerals because they lower stomach acid. I was previously taking a Vitamin D3 from another company (not sold by Iherb). My vitamin D3 level was 32 which is low. Now I take 2 of these soft gels a day from Carlson and my Vitamin D level is 49 which is pretty good. Other people might do fine with just one soft gel a day. All prescription Vitamin D is Vitamin D2 which is the synthetic form and should be avoided. It does not work nearly as well as natural Vitamin D3 and can actually block the real Vitamin D3 from working properly.
Very good product.
Posted by Reviewer3309954 on Oct 01, 2016
Good price / quality relation. Easy to take.
Posted by 4965548917329311020 on Feb 23, 2016
One of my favorites
Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015
This has kept my exema and stomach aches away since 2009.
Posted by 5466908015528436730 on Nov 11, 2014