Carlson Labs, Zinc·Ease, 84 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)
By Carlson Labs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Tasty Lozenges
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
Each pleasant tasting Zinc-Ease lozenge provides 10 mg of elemental zinc from zinc citrate. Zinc-Ease supplies zinc ions to coat your throat passages without ingredients which may bind or interfere with the zinc ions.
Slowly dissolve one lozenge in mouth every 2-3 hours, up to 4 per day. It is preferable to avoid taking herbs, vitamins, minerals, food or beverages, other than water, within 20 minutes of taking Zinc-Ease.
Sorbitol, stearic acid (veg.), carnauba wax, magnesium stearate (veg.), natural lemon flavor.
Vegetarian. Wheat-free. Salt-free. Milk-free. Starch-free. Soy-free. Preservative-free. Yeast-free. Corn-free. Sugar-free. Gluten-free.
Do not take for more than 7 days. If nausea is experienced, discontinue use. Store away from heat and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||10 mg||67%|