Carnation Breakfast Essentials, Complete Nutritional Drink, Strawberry Sensation, 10 Packets, 1.26 oz (36 g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.13 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Product Code: CBE-50490
- UPC Code: 050000504909
- Package Quantity: 10 Packets, 1.26 oz (36 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 7.4 x 6.2 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- 2x Protein of an Egg To Help Build Muscle
- 2x Calcium of Yogurt† To Help Build Strong Bones
- 2x Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk
- 2x Vitamin C of a 4 fl oz Cup of Orange Juice
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
†Compared to a 6 oz Cup of Yogurt
The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast
It's Good To Know
Excellent Source of:
- Protein to help build muscles.
- Calcium to help build strong bones.
- 21 Vitamins & Minerals
- In Each Prepared Serving
Provides essential nutrients critical for daily performance and optimal health.
One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides:
- 13 Grams of Protein- to help build and maintain muscle.
- Vitamin E- 25% of recommended daily requirement.
- Calcium & Vitamin D- 50% each of recommended daily requirement to help build strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin C- 140% of recommended daily requirement.
- Iron- 25% of recommended daily requirement.
- B Vitamins- essential for converting food to energy.
Did You Know?
- People who eat breakfast make better food choices throughout the day.
- People who skip breakfast miss out on daily essential vitamins and minerals that are unlikely to be made up later in the day.
- People who eat a healthy breakfast tend to have an overall healthier lifestyle than those who do not.
Nonfat milk, sugar, maltodextrin, lactose, and less than 2% of dicalcium phosphate, sodium citrate, beet juice (for color), magnesium hydroxide, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), carrageenan, natural and artificial flavor, ferric orthophosphate (iron source), alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide, strawberry juice concentrate, copper gluconate, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid), manganese sulfate, vitamin A palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, vitamin K1 (phytonadione), folic acid, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), wheat starch.
Made on equipment that also processes soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (36 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|With 1 Cup Fat Free Milk Vitamin A & D Added|
|Calories from Fat||10||0|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0 g*||0%||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%||0%|
|*Amount in powder.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|