Cascadian Farm, Organic, Chewy Granola Bars, Dark Chocolate Almond, 5 Bars, 1.2 oz (35 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.50|
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA
- Since 1972
- 5 Grams of Fiber Per Bar
- 3.5 Grams of Fat Per Serving
- 8 Grams Whole Grain
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Chewy Goodness!
- Wholesome Rolled Oats, Almonds, Rich, Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Certified organic. Guaranteed delicious.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you organic foods that are absolutely delicious.
Why Eat Organic?
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically engineered ingredients.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
Granola* (rolled oats*, brown rice syrup*, sugar*, sunflower oil*, sea salt, baking soda, vanilla*), tapioca syrup*, inulin (a source of fiber)*, crisp rice* (rice flour*, sugar*, sea salt, malt extract*, annatto color), semisweet chocolate chunks* (chocolate liquor*, sugar*, cocoa butter*, soy lecithin*, natural flavor*), almonds*, glycerin, sunflower oil*, rice maltodextrin*, soy lecithin*, natural flavor*, sea salt.
Contains almond and soy; may contain milk ingredients.
Gradually increase fiber over time to help minimize potential gastrointestinal discomfort.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Mar 18, 2015
My boyfriend loves these for breakfast on-the-go.
I like these snack bars. They are reasonably priced and satisfying, without being overly sweet.
Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Jan 15, 2014
Posted by 5177522677059955297 on Sep 25, 2013
we love it taste good and healthy, right? a bit sticky though. ^^;;