Cascadian Farm, Organic Chewy Granola Bars, Peanut Butter Chip, 6 Bars, 1.2 oz (35 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA Since 1972
- 8 Grams Whole Grain
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- USDA Organic
- Whole Grain 8g or More per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified Organic. Guaranteed Delicious.
- Wholesome Rolled Oats
- Savory Peanut Butter Chips
- Chewy Goodness!
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you organic foods that are absolutely delicious.
Why Eat Organic?
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically engineered ingredients.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
This product is Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture in accordance with the organic standards of the USA Department of Agriculture.
Granola* (rolled oats*, brown rice syrup*, sugar*, sunflower oil*, sea salt, baking soda, vanilla*), tapioca syrup*, peanut butter chips* (sugar*, cocoa butter*, partially defatted peanut flour*, sea salt, cocoa*, soy lecithin*), crisp rice* (rice flour*, sugar*, sea salt* malt extract*, annatto color), dry roasted peanuts*, rice maltodextrin*, soy lecithin*, sunflower oil*, natural flavor*, sea salt.
Contains peanuts and soy; may contain milk ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.