- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA
- Since 1972
- 5 Grams Fiber Per Serving
- 8 g of Fat Per Serving
- 16 Grams Whole Grains
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- USDA Organic
- 2-Bar Pouches
- Crunchy Goodness!
- Certified Organic by The Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Certified organic. Guaranteed delicious.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you organic foods that are absolutely delicious.
Why Eat Organic?
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically engineered ingredients.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
Rolled oats*, sugar*, sunflower oil*, almond butter*, tapioca syrup*, oat fiber*, rice flour*, inulin (a source of fiber)*, sea salt soy, lecithin*, baking soda, natural flavor*, salt. Mixed tocopherols added to retain freshness.
Contains almond, soy; may contain peanut, pecan and cashew ingredients.
Gradually increase fiber over time to help minimize potential gastrointestinal discomfort.
|Serving Size: 2 bars (42 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|2 Bars||1 Bar|
|Calories from Fat||70||35|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*||Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%||4 g||6%|
|Sat. Fat||1 g||5%||0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Polyunsat. Fat||1.5 g||1 g|
|Monounsat. Fat||5 g||2.5 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||140 mg||6%||70 mg||3%|
|Total Carb.||28 g||9%||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%||3 g||10%|
|Sugars||10 g||5 g|
|Protein||3 g||2 g|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium.|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|