- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA
- Since 1972
- 8 Grams of Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber
- Natural Fruit Flavors
- Sweetened Organic Corn and Oat Cereal
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Why Kids Eat Organic
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
Whole grain oat flour*, sugar* (from cane), corn meal*, oat fiber*, tapioca syrup*, wheat starch*, sea salt, sunflower oil*, color* (carrot concentrate*, elderberry juice concentrate, annatto*, pumpkin concentrate*, apple concentrate*), fructose*, dextrose*, natural flavor. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to preserve freshness.
Vitamins & Minerals: Calcium carbonate, zinc and iron (mineral nutrients), A B vitamin (niacinamide), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), A B vitamin (folic acid).
Contains wheat; may contain soy and sesame ingredients.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
|Serving Size: 3/4 cup (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 11|
|Amount Per Serving||Fruitful O's||with 1/2 cup skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||10||10|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||1 g*||2%||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%||10%|
|Other Carbohydrate||12 g|
|*Amount in cereal. A serving of cereal plus skim milk provides 1 g total fat, less than 5 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 260 mg potassium, 29 g total carbohydrate (14 g sugars, 13 g other carbohydrate), and 6 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|