Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal
Categories Herbs Ashwagandha, Withania Somnifera
Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Ashwagandha Root, Bulk Tea, Caffeine Free, 1.40 oz (40 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CLB-25604
- UPC Code: 628240256041
- Package Quantity: 1.40 oz (40 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Priced together: $13.15 Priced separately: $15.15
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Also known as "Indian Ginseng" and "Winter Cherry," Ashwagandha is used extensively in Indian healing systems (Ayurveda). It grows wild along the edges of rice patties and roadsides in many areas of India and is now cultivated in some parts of the United States. Medicinally, its effects are comparable to only a handful of the most potent herbs such as Asian Ginseng or Echinacea, but it's gentle enough on the human system that even children can use it.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way natural intended” as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won’t find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag in used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
Directions for Great Tea:
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the decoction method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommended using spring or filtered water.
- Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel of glass pot.
- Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling, then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Organic ashwagandha root (withania somnifera)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.