Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal
Categories Herbs Cat's Claw (Uña de Gato)
Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Cat's Claw, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.26 oz (36 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20216
- UPC Code: 628240202161
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.26 oz (36 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Ethically Wildcrafted
- Inner Bark
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
About Cat's Claw...
Cat's claw is a woody, climbing vine that grows in the South American Rainforests and can often be found growing into the canopy. Once mature, the top part of the plant is cut away, enabling the rootstock to regrow quickly. Harvesting in this method ensures sustainability of this wonderful herb for future generations.
Also known as "Uña de gato" in Spanish, Cat's Claw (inner bark) has been used by the Peruvian natives of the Amazon for centuries. Its discovery in 1970 by a scientific expedition has led to its widespread popularity and use throughout the Western world.
Nature's herbs are utilized by dispersing and awakening the entire useful qualities of the dried plant.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended” as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won’t find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommended using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- If your desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavor. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Wildcrafted cat's claw inner bark (uncaria tomentosa)
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly harvested to ensure natural species regeneration.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.