Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Elderberries, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.51 oz (43 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20135
- UPC Code: 628240201355
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.51 oz (43 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
About Elderberries, and the Elder Tree...
The Elder is a legendary tree, considered magical and sacred in folklore and myths. Some herb manuals refer to it as the medicine chest of the country people.
The Elder Tree produces creamy-white flowers in late spring which give way to bunches of juicy, purplish black berries in early autumn. Birds love Elderberries and will eat entire crops if given the opportunity, so harvesting must be done quickly.
Today, Elderberries are prized for making juice, pies, desserts and, of course, they make a great fruity tea, hot or cold.
Better Herbs Make Better Tea
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging then for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surrounds it.
- If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavor. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
- If you desire a pleasant tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabag, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic elderberries (sambucus nigra).
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavoring, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.