Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Honeybush, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g) (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-25173
- UPC Code: 628240251732
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
Popular for decades in South Africa, this tea derives its name from the scent of its beautiful yellow flowers and the taste of its tea. With a flavor of honey and apricots, this remarkable tasting tea can be improved only by adding the slightest touch of honey to accentuate its natural sweetness.
Traditional methods of making Honeybush involve four characteristic processing steps: harvesting, cutting, "fermentation" (oxidation) and drying.
Honeybush tea is a great caffeine free substitute foe mild black teas and coffee with an unbeatable flavor and characteristic all its own.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- Preheat your teapot (or cup) with hot water so the tea will stay hot.
- Heat your water until it is vigorously boiling, then let it cool slightly from the boiling point.
- Use one tea bag per cup of tea. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, stirring occasionally.
- You will notice that many teas change taste dramatically as they steep longer and cool. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever envisioned.
Organic honeybush (cyclopia spp.).
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field your table.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.