Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Kava Kava Blend, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.09 oz (31 g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.43 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20355
- UPC Code: 628240203557
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.09 oz (31 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.3 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Pure Quality
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
About Kava Kava...
Kava is a native of the Pacific islands, and in early times was distributed eastward by migrating people, who used the root in a drink with ceremonial importance. In many of these cultures, Kava continues to play an important role, being used in ceremonies, festivals, and as a sign of good will.
Relax with our unique Kava blend, spiced with Cinnamon and Cranberry, and let it carry you away.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- Kava is not a tough root and is more potent when not exposed to extremely high temperatures. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is slightly cooled from the boiling point when you pour it over your tea.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of hot water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Kava kava root (piper methysticum)
Cinnamon bark (cinnamomum loureirii)
Fresh dried cranberries (vaccinium macrocarpon)
The above herbs have been chosen as identifying with our demanding standards. Every batch is thoroughly tested to ensure superior potency and flavor, so you can enjoy a great cup of tea!
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
iHerb Customer Reviews
1 of the better kava teas.
the first thing i noticed was the small amount of tea in the tea bags. Secondly brewing the tea the tea bags are not porous enough - Ie. The tea turns out like water. Thirdly the effect off this tea is minimal.... hardly noticeable!