Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal
Categories Herbs Nettles, Stinging
Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Nettle Leaf, Caffeine Free, Bulk Tea, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20665
- UPC Code: 628240206657
- Package Quantity: 1.41 oz (40 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Priced together: $11.99 Priced separately: $13.99
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
Nettle is native to North America and Europe. This North American variety is commonly known as "Stinging Nettle," because of its tiny stinging hairs.
Nettle was one of the European's most important herbs. In fact, Roman soldiers used the irritation it caused to keep their legs warm in the cold of Britain. Today, this herb is respected for its wide variety of medicinal properties and is one of the most famous herbs in folk medicine. It makes a tasty tea.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Pour boiling water over the desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
- Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
Organic nettle leaf (urtica dioica).
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.