Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Papaya Peppermint, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.33 oz (38 g) (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20367
- UPC Code: 628240203670
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.33 oz (38 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Pure Quality
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
About the herbs...
Native to Central America, Papaya's fruit and leaves have been used since ancient times. It is still common in Latin America to consume the steamed leaves as a vegetable or use them to wrap and tenderize meats.
Peppermint, one of the most famous herbs, is renowned for its clean, refreshing flavor and sensation of coolness. It is widely used as a flavoring agent and fragrant oil.
Papaya and Peppermint combined and complement each other for a refreshing and caffeine free tea.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended” as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won’t find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag in used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommended using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when not exposed to extremely high temperatures. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is slightly cooled from the boiling point when you pour it over your tea.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of hot water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Papaya leaf (carica papaya), peppermint leaf (mentha x piperita).
The above herbs have been chosen as identifying with our demanding standards. Every batch is thoroughly tested to ensure superior potency and flavor, so you can enjoy a great cup of tea!
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.