Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Pau D'Arco Bark, Caffeine Free, Bulk Tea, 1.41 oz (65 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20770
- UPC Code: 628240207708
- Package Quantity: 1.41 oz (65 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Priced together: $11.18 Priced separately: $13.18
- Caffeine Free
- Bulk Tea
- Kosher Pareve
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
About Pau D'Arco...Perhaps the most widely used herb from Central and South America, Pau D'Arco is the shredded inner bark from a tall, stately, full leafed tree which may be used alone or in combination with other herbs.
Pau D'Arco is also known as ipe roxo, lapachoor and taheebo tea. There is evidence that this herb was popular in the old Inca Empire and is still used today by the natives of Brazil.
Western herbalism has only recently discovered Pau D'Arco; it has now become very important in our herbal medicine cabinet.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Pour boiling water over desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
- Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Wildcrafted pau d'arco bark (tabebuia impetiginosa)
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly harvested to ensure natural species regeneration.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.