Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal
Categories Herbs Pau D'Arco
Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Pau D'Arco, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20270
- UPC Code: 628240202703
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Priced together: $11.07 Priced separately: $13.07
- Ethically Wildcrafted
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
About Pau D'Arco...
Perhaps the most widely used herb from Central and South America, Pau D'Arco is the shredded inner bark from a tall, stately, full leafed tree which may be used alone or in combination with other herbs.
Pau D'Arco is also known as ipe roxo, lapachoor and taheebo tea. There is evidence that this herb was popular in the old Inca Empire and is still used today by the natives of Brazil.
Western herbalism has only recently discovered Pau D'Arco; it has now become very important in our herbal medicine cabinet.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring of filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Wildcrafted pau d'arco bark (tabebuia impetiginosa).
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly harvested to ensure natural species regeneration.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.