Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Red Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.43 lbs (0.2kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20374
- UPC Code: 628240203748
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.3 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Priced together: $11.82 Priced separately: $13.82
- Pure Quality
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- Lemon Balm
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
About Raspberry Leaf...
Raspberries are a summertime favorite of many, and are easily recognized throughout the northern hemisphere by their flexible stalks, tough thorns, lovely flowers, and delicious fruit.
Tasting pleasant, but nothing like the fruit, raspberry leaves have been used since ancient times in the folk remedies of many cultures. Today, the tradition continues with Raspberry leaf as one of the most important herbs in North American and European folk medicine.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Red raspberry (rubus idaeus)
The above herbs have been chosen as identifying with our demanding standards. Every batch is thoroughly tested to ensure superior potency and flavor, so you can enjoy a great cup of tea!
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.